Recent updates to Armageddon: (Generated at 2013-12-09 20:28:39)
Page 1 - Older activity
Bumped up to rare.
Not sure why this card didn't have a rarity. Fixed.
changed type line
1) That makes sense. I'll try to find a new ability for it. However, without the "unless it was sacrificed" clause, you could use this card purely as a land search spell, which was not my intention in designing this card.
2) I would rather change the ability than bump this card down to rare, if possible.
3) Agreed. I simply didn't realize Turtle was already an existing creature type.
1) Once you've reached 8 mana, do you really need more ramp? And if you do, do you want it to be ramp that only net-ramps you 2? And the "unless it was sacrificed" clause is weird.
2) Yes he's large, but I'm not necessarily excited by it. I think it should be rare.
3) It would seem, judging by Calcite Snapper, that tortoises are "turtles" and probably blue, despite their landbound nature. And while we're discussing the typeline, I would put Giant after Reptile. And then I would get rid of Giant. Lorthos, the Tidemaker isn't a Giant.
looking for feedback
Changed from "deal 3 damage" to "destroy".
Changed cost 4R -> 3R
More like Lorthos now.
This reminds me of some weird fusion of Stormtide Leviathan and Lorthos, the Tidemaker.
Oh, of course they do! Ha, that's delightful. And it's probably worth comparing this to Stormtide Leviathan, which was a Moat as well as an unblockable 8/8 (and not even mythic).
Well, they have the blue - all lands are islands now.
But even then, it's a 7/7 unblockable on top of whatever creatures smacked you unblockably last turn.
I guess it's only a conditional win (Muahaha. Fog) but it's 7 not 8...
This doesn't have haste, so opponent only scoops if Naya Charm / Cryptic Command would make them scoop. Next turn they could, um, leave 7 blue up. Should they happen to have 7 blue. OK, next turn they scoop. (Well, take 7 unblockable damage, anyway.)
Well, Mythic. That said, I love all that blue in the cost that someone has to pay. That's very cute.
Pay 7 mana, opponent scoops. (Who the heck keeps 7 mana up?)
Doesn't seem very fun to me. But, well, mythic.